Subject: AnybodyMakingAnything??
From: "Garfield Benjamin" <[email-masked]>
To: "AMOS MAILING LIST" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:25:35 -0500

>>   BTW - I sent the SideShooterDemo7 archive to Giark earlier today,
>>   so it should be on the CBATNAM webpage soon...
 
   > But you sent it to my old address. Q8-{) Don't worry, it was
   > forwarded to me, but make a note of my new address.

      Ah yes, sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention was I? :)

      I have updated my address-book, replacing your old e-mail address
      with your new one...

   ----------<NEW SUBJECT BEGINS HERE>----------

   Out of curiosity, has anyone on this list released a shareware Amiga
   GAME this year (Jan01toNov12)?

   If so, what is the name of the game??  How is it doing (as in sales)???

   I know an "average" commercial Amiga game sells between 500 and
   10,000 copies depending on the time of year it's released, the mag
   reviews and other factors (like quality and the "wow"-factor).

   What I'm trying to determine is if a shareware Amiga Game market
   exists, and if so how big is it????  

   So, if anyone has earned more than $500 (about 335 pounds) from
   Amiga shareware-game sales this past year, PLEASE let me
   know.

   Also, please do NOT respond regarding sales from shareware games
   before late 1996 as this does not help in determining the current
   market.

      Take  care,   
      GARFIELD
      _________________________
      Current projects...
      SideShooter(AMOS): 80% Complete
      Website(http://www.sosbbs.com/~gbenjam): 20% Complete